-404- -404-

pretty entertaining

it's a different concept I never would have thought of... I like it!

Social SuffoKation Social SuffoKation

Amazing..

This was just amazingly well done. I could totally empathize with the poor guy and it was just awesome! Gah, just perfect!

Whoa, It's Warcraft! ep.1 Whoa, It's Warcraft! ep.1

hahaha

I loved the end!! hahaha ahh that cracked me up! I love your depiction of a human male pally. =D Good job!!

Real-Big-NUKE responds:

It's strange. I don't think I've *ever* met a paladin that I didn't think of a jerk.

And they always try to PK when you're horde. Even though they only have one kinda crappy snare and you can ditch them easy.

Newgrounds Episode 01 Newgrounds Episode 01

haha so random

I definitly love the "oh noes, it's picture day!" line. =D

remyzero responds:

yeah, know we know why Wade has those glasses in his profile picture.

A Simple Misunderstanding A Simple Misunderstanding

haha super random

I loved it though =) The voices were good, and I love the nose grabbing =D Very entertaining

Viano Viano

absolutely loved it!

You applied such a brilliant idea in such an awesome way! Great job!! I loved it!

Viano responds:

woo!

Utopia Utopia

Awesome but sad =(

I'm a sucker for happy endings... oh well. It was awesome nevertheless!! I love your use of different angles! Good job

L1F3 L1F3

haha random and awesome

I loved it! It was so random... I loved the end "and now I'm going to go play with myself" lol fucking great <3

Flarglemuffin Flarglemuffin

hehe!

I love the style and the voices and the randomness of it all! Make many many more flashes =D

Lord of the Flies Trailer Lord of the Flies Trailer

Awesome!

I loved it! I hope you got good marks for both English and Art. The music and the voices were perfect! Yea... I enjoyed it a lot!